Purpose ...

Ongoing CHALLENGE !!!
If you see one single picture in this group that you think is not art, please say so (by commenting on it) and tell us why. If you are convincing - we will remove it. This group is to show case the most resistive pictures from the
Color Art Photography - Is Your Art universal

If your picture has been blogged here, it means that it has appealed to dozens of art jurors for a whole week or more. Congratulations!!!
Hmmm... but what does that mean ??? well according to This ... it means your picture is "... extremely resistant to people wanting to get rid of it", :)

If you found this blog interesting you can also check
The BW Art from Flickr ...

" ...ONLY IN ART DOES IT STILL HAPPEN THAT A MAN WHO IS CONSUMED BY DESIRES PERFORMS SOMETHING RESEMBLING THE ACCOMPLISHMENT OF THOSE DESIRES AND THAT WHAT HE DOES IN PLAY PRODUCES EMOTIONAL EFFECTS - THANKS TO ARTISTIC ILLUSION - JUST AS THOUGH IT WERE SOMETHING REAL. PEOPLE SPEAK WITH JUSTICE OF THE "MAGIC OF ART" AND COMPARE ARTISTS TO MAGICIANS. ..."

SIGMUND FREUD
"TOTEM AND TABOO"

e enjte, maj 29, 2008

Back To The Balloons


Back To The Balloons, originally uploaded by MikeJonesPhoto.

Nope... I'm still not done going through all my Balloon Fiesta photos from Albiquerquie. In fact, This was the very last day of the event which was by FAR the best day of the entire event for shooting, for 2 reasons. #1, We finally had this beautiful sky, rather than just solid blue. #2, There was absolutely no wind whatsoever, which meant it sucked for ballooning! But... It was GREAT for photography, because all the balloons went up and just sat there so I had tons and tons of balloons in every shot. I actually got SO many photos that day, that I just didn't even feel like looking through them all, so I have not posted a single photo from my best day at the event... Until now. I finally looked through my shots from that day.This is one of em.
This week I am going to be going through everything I have shot over the past two months. Next week I am flying out to Phoenix for a couple of days to meet with my new bosses at Smith-Southwestern to go over everything I have done in my first two months working for them. I still have shots from Chicago and St. Lewis that I haven't looked through. So this week I have to look back through everything and mark all the ones that I like. So expect to see me posting a lot of old crap this week. Much like this weeks lameass Survivor show. As Jeff Probst would say "Tonight, we will be taking a closer look at a bunch of boring crap that you've already seen before" Or something like that.

Nuk ka komente: