Purpose ...

Ongoing CHALLENGE !!!
If you see one single picture in this group that you think is not art, please say so (by commenting on it) and tell us why. If you are convincing - we will remove it. This group is to show case the most resistive pictures from the
Color Art Photography - Is Your Art universal

If your picture has been blogged here, it means that it has appealed to dozens of art jurors for a whole week or more. Congratulations!!!
Hmmm... but what does that mean ??? well according to This ... it means your picture is "... extremely resistant to people wanting to get rid of it", :)

If you found this blog interesting you can also check
The BW Art from Flickr ...

" ...ONLY IN ART DOES IT STILL HAPPEN THAT A MAN WHO IS CONSUMED BY DESIRES PERFORMS SOMETHING RESEMBLING THE ACCOMPLISHMENT OF THOSE DESIRES AND THAT WHAT HE DOES IN PLAY PRODUCES EMOTIONAL EFFECTS - THANKS TO ARTISTIC ILLUSION - JUST AS THOUGH IT WERE SOMETHING REAL. PEOPLE SPEAK WITH JUSTICE OF THE "MAGIC OF ART" AND COMPARE ARTISTS TO MAGICIANS. ..."

SIGMUND FREUD
"TOTEM AND TABOO"

e enjte, mars 24, 2011

Bentota beach


Bentota beach, originally uploaded by Merkur*.


See 'Bentota beach' On White OR

'Bentota beach' On Black

Frederico Garcia Lorca
THE UNFAITHFUL WIFE
(river replaced with beach)


I took her to the beach
Believing she was a virgin
But she had a husband.

It was the night of Saint James and almost as promised
The street lamps extinguished as the crickets lit up
In the far corners I touched her sleeping nipples,
And suddenly they opened to me
Like a hyacinth branch.

The starch of her taffeta
Sounded in my ear like silk scratched by ten knives.
Without silver light on their crowns the trees had grown,
And an horizon of dogs barked very far from the river.

Beyond raspberry bushes, rushes and thorn shrubs,
Under her matted hair I hollowed out the mud.
I took off my tie.
She dropped her dress.
I unbuckled my gunbelt
She let fall her four laces.
Neither white petals nor snails have skin so fine
Nor moonlit crystals shine with her brilliance.

Her thighs escaped me like surprised fish,
Half filled with embers, half filled with ice.
That night I ran—best runner of all the roads,
Mounted on a pearly steed, neither saddle nor bridle.

As a man I can not tell the things she told me
Light of understanding makes me prudent.
Dirty with sand and with kisses
I took her away from the beach
The swords of the lilies flailed in the breezes.

I behaved as befit me, a genuine gypsy
I gave her a sewing basket of straw-colored silk
I refused to fall in love with her because she has a husband.
She said she was virgin when I took her to the beach.

FEDERICO GARCIA LORKA
(lumi zëvendësuar me det - nga unë)
Gruaja e pabesë

Dhe e shpura atë te deti
duke besuar se qe e virgjër
po ajo qënkësh e martuar.
Ishte nata e Santiagos
dhe sikur ta kishin bërë me fjalë
dritat e udhës zunë u zbehën
dhe bulkthit nisën të kuqëlojnë.
Matanë qoshes së fundit
preka gjijtë e saj të fjetur
dhe ata në çast m’u hapën
porsi heshtat e zymbylave.
Kolla e fustanit të saj
tringëllonte në veshët e mij
si copa të gjata mëndafshi
nga dhjetë gërshëra prerë.
Pemët u rritën pamasë
pa dritë argjendi në degë
dhe një horizont me qen
lehte tutje, shumë larg detit.

Atje pas ferrave
kallameve e gjembave
hoqa tutje baltën
nën tufën e flokëve të saj.
Hoqa kravatën time
ajo zhveshi rrobet
unë rripin e mesit me koburen
dhe ajo pjesët e korsesë.
As lulet dhe perlat
nuk kishin lëkurë më të bukur
dhe as me këtë brilancë
kristalet e hënës nuk shndrisnin.

Si peshq të trembur papritur
shkanë nga unë kofshët e saj
gjysma larë me akull
gjysma larë me zjarr.
Në udhën më të mirë
atë natë kalërova
hipur mbi një pelë sedefi
pa yzengji e kapistër.
Si burrë, nuk do t’i them
gjithato ç’më tha ajo,
drita e mirkuptimit
më bën mua më të përmbajtur.

Njollosur me rërë e puthje
e solla atë nga deti
teksa shpatat e lilave
fshikullonin lart ajrin.
Pastaj u solla siç jam
një cigan i vërtetë, sidoqoftë:
i dhashë asaj një shportë të thurur
prej atlasi ngjyrë kashte.
Po s’pranova ta dua më
se e martuar ishte
por më tha se ishte e virgjër
kur po e shpija te deti.

Nuk ka komente: